Last updated: August 29, 2018
Thank you for visiting the sites and services provided by SwoopJobs, LLC, an Arkansas Limited Liability Company, (“SwoopJobs,” “we,” or “us”).
- What information we collect
- Personal Information
- In the course of using the Services, you might provide us with information specific to you, or that could be used to identify you. Such “Personal Information” might include: your name; shipping or billing address; occupation; past employers; educational institutions; skills and professional licenses; gender; email address; social security number, employer identification number, or other government-issued ID number; the Internet protocol address from which you visit our Services; or social media user names or other unique identifiers that can be used to identify you. You may provide additional information to us in the form of resumes, corporate background, and the like.
- Usage and Website Activity
- Although you can visit some of our Services without giving us personal information about yourself, we may track and collect information about your usage (“Usage Data”), including browsing information such as sites you visit before and after visiting our Services; and other usage data from your browser, mobile phone or other device including location data. We may combine your Usage Data with other information, including your Personal Information.
- Social networking information about you
- What we do with the information we collect
- SwoopJobs uses a cloud storage service provider to store Personal Information and Usage Data. We maintain your Personal Information in our records for 14 months after your last activity with us, at which point it is automatically deleted. Any Usage Data we might maintain after such deletion will no longer be associated with your Personal Information.
- How we will use it, and with whom
- Establishing your SwoopJobs profile. When you login to our Services, your “Profile” will be populated with details of your choice, which may include some Personal Information, for the purpose of promoting your products, services, and skills or your business and job opportunities (as the case may be). As part of the login process, your Profile may be connected with your Facebook or other social media profile. Your Profile will be viewable by all other Users, and as a result, you should consider your Profile to be public information. Social engagement such as likes, comments, reviews, sharing, following, and followers will be publicly viewable and may not be able to be deleted from their posted locations.
- Personalizing your experience with SwoopJobs. You may optimize your use of our Services by selecting and changing preferences to your account, including payment preferences and other details that will not be made public and may be changed or deleted at your instruction.
- Providing customer service and marketing information. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the Services, and we might share your Personal Information and preferences, not including financial information, and Usage Data regarding how you interact with the site with third party customer service management and marketing analysis providers to assist us in: refining the Services we offer to you according to your preferences, responding to your inquiries, sending you updates and promotions, and improving our Services overall.
- Providing tailored advertising based on your interests. We might work with service providers to place advertising on other websites that might be customized for you based on information about your visits to our Services, as well as your activities on other sites and services over time, whether through Internet browsers, mobile apps, or other platforms. That information might include your name, address, location, social media username, email address and product and service interests. When you voluntarily interact on social media sites and services regarding our products and services, your activities are subject to the policies and terms of those platforms.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, contractual obligations, or subpoenas or orders by enforcement authorities. We might share information about you to government, law enforcement officials, or appropriate private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect us, our Users or third parties from illegal, unauthorized or unethical activity.
- The obligations of others who might receive information about you
- Your Privacy Rights: What choices you have to limit the use and disclosure of the information we collect
- If you visit our site or service using a browser with “Do Not Track” settings, our data collection practices might not accommodate your preferences.
- If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, simply clink the link provided in our emails to unsubscribe.
- You have the right to request access, restoration or deletion of your Personal Information, and the right to a copy of your Personal Information at any time.
- If you no longer wish to participate in the Services, you may request full deletion of your Profile and Personal Information. However, because your Profile will have been made available to the public, we cannot control how that information will be handled by third parties, even if it is deleted from SwoopJobs’s servers and those of our service providers.
- How to contact us about this policy
- To review or update your Personal Information, login to your account.
- For inquiries or complaints, or to terminate use or collection of personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security and Data Storage
- The security of your personal information is critical to us. We work with trusted third parties that take steps to secure customer information, including technical and administrative measures to safeguard the personal information you provide, and that use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive personal information such as payment information. We periodically review our security processes to ensure that they comply with our standards. However, various security breaches, such as viruses and hacker attacks, may be out of our control. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law about how your information might be affected. It remains your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to your account by keeping your password secure.